A Global Guide to South Asian Life
The girls at Unconfined Aspirations show us how a little glue and faux florals can quickly transform a simple clutch.
Sona, Jasmine and Arjoo
Ruak Styling & Unconfined Aspirations
1. Gather Your Supplies: Collect your glue gun, silk flowers of your choice (we got them from Michael’s), and a bag or other accessories you would like to use.
2. Plan Your Design: Decide where each flower is going to be placed so you get an idea of how it will look at the end. Once you have chosen, take a sharpie and mark the spot.
3. Attach Flowers: Get your hot-glue gun. Look for the mark and start adhering the flowers onto the bag.
4. Secure Flowers: Press down so the flowers are properly attached. Allow it to sit until dry.
5. Optional Embellishments: We had these loose fake pearls lying around, so we hot-glued them to the center of a few of the flowers.