Overall, we love the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and confidently give it the Zardozi Woman Approved product stamp of approval.
After searching for the product to suit our skin’s needs NARS won our attention by creating a foundation whose coverage was light enough for everyday wear while being buildable for those long nights out.
This foundation is the answer to our brown skin needs and with a full array of colors we did a little dance when we were able to actually find a match for our chocolate tones.
For those with drier skin the sheer glow provides just the right amount of glow, while the sheer matte is great for those with a oilier skin. While the price may seem higher than your drugstore product, save your pretty pennies because this is one product you’re sure to love.
After many tests the NARS foundation held true – no breakouts, no ashy color – just a fresh, smooth look which was long lasting.
Pros: buildable coverage, long wearing and feels natural
Cons: high price and a bit messy due to lack of pump
Best Colors for South Asian Skin Tones:
- Stromboli – medium with olive undertones*tried and tested by real Zardozi Women
- Punjab – medium with golden peachy undertones
- Barcelona – deeper medium with golden peachy undertones*tried and tested by real Zardozi Women
- Syracuse – medium dark with brown undertones
- Tahoe – medium dark with caramel undertones
- Macao – medium dark with deep yellow undertones